Sunday 9 September 2012

AS Media - Samuel Felix

My first impression of AS media is that it will be challenging and very difficult in the first year as it is a big step from GCSE media. AS media will give me a chance to be creative and productive with my current skills and help me to develop new skills and learn the subject more in depth.

My first media lesson gave me an introduction on British culture in the media industry and changed my views and opinions on how effective it is for the British people i.e. the reputation of teenagers. We also learnt about connotations, denotations and myths.
For example, ‘Mother’ connotes a female parent, a female guardian who looks after their child or their children, is a denotation of a mother and Myth is what they do, a mother is caring, sweet, brave and selfless.



No comments:

Post a Comment