Thursday 13 September 2012

I normally read The Sun if there is a topic that grabs my attention, especially that sport section as I have a keen interest for that sport. I hardly read the showbiz or current affairs topic as I do not find that interesting. My sister normally buys the newspaper on her way to work.
I usually by ‘The Match’ and ‘Vibe’ magazine as I find music very interesting and I read about the profile and views on the chosen player for that issue.
I watch 20 hours of television particularly on the weekends as I have more free time, sports and soap dramas are the main genres I watch with my family, my mum choses what we watch.
When I do listen to the radio I like Kiss 100 as they play that latest music from different artists, I listen to this radio 1 hour a week mostly during the journeys I take in the car. I don’t like Smooth FM because they play music that is not from my generation for example 60s and 70s music.
I recently watched TED in the cinema with my sister and my mum and we all decided on that film to watch.
I usually spend 20 hours on the internet at home and at school for example, to use Facebook and YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. WWW: A good summary of your media activity.
    EBI: We need to get you reading a wider variety of newspapers!
    LR: What papers could you try that would offer you a broader perspective of the world than the Sun?

    ReplyDelete